APIs are opening up whole new opportunities for SEB Bank | FF News at Sibos 2023
In this conversation from Sibos 2023 we speak to Ann Magnusson, Head of Institutional Banking at SEB Bank. She provides some great insight around how APIs are being used. Although they’ve been around for a while they’re more open and accessible than ever which is providing new use cases and the sharing of rich data. Challenges remain around scaling this technology effectively but Magnusson says they are working on these.
She also talks about the power of partnering with fintechs and welcomes the opportunity to collaborate, particularly in the area of regulatory compliance. It’s possible to actually lighten the load and cost of compliance by working with partners who have different areas of expertise and she shares some of the companies they work with here.
Companies In This Post
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more