payabl. are growing on schedule in Cyprus | FF News at Reflect 2023
From the payabl. ‘Pay it Forward’ booth at Reflect Festival 2023 in Cyprus we speak to none other than the Group CEO of payabl. herself, Ugnė Buračienė, who fills us in on her journey into the world of payments and to the top of payabl., the second largest fintech company in Cyprus and one of the main sponsors of the conference.
It was a great opportunity to get her thoughts on where the company is heading and some of the lessons she’s learnt along the way, including how people are both the most important asset to a company and the hardest to manage. We get an insight into recent UK moves as well as the importance of supporting other women in the payments and fintech space.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more