Fighting for seamless payments with World of Tanks publisher Wargaming | FF News at Reflect 2023
From the Pay It Forward by payabl. booth at Reflect Festival 2023 we speak to Makis Savvides from games company Wargaming. Talking to Fiona MacFarlane, he tells us all about the role that payments play in the gaming ecosystem and what they’re doing to provide a seamless service to customers.
The company, which is famous for the World of Tanks series, deals in microtransactions and as such it’s essential that taking payments is reliable, secure and frictionless. Savvid, who heads up global payments, talks about the developments in account-to-account payments and adding more and more payment methods to their platform to address the needs of their global 250 million strong userbase!
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- BBVA Spark and Capchase Sign Partnership Agreement Read more
- Cross River Launches Premier Fintech Investment Banking Franchise Read more
- PayTabs Egypt partners with Souhoola to enhance its payment solutions portfolio Read more
- Raqami Islamic Digital Bank chooses Codebase Technologies to Transform Digital Banking for 240 Million Pakistanis Read more
- Tabby launches Tabby+, a subscription service that lets shoppers pay in 4 anywhere with their Tabby Card Read more