Bolt are leaping forward in the European Super-App race | FF News at Reflect 2023
In the Payabl ‘Pay It Forward’ booth in conjunction with FF News, we speak to Lukas Yla, Director of Carsharing at Bolt. Now on the verge of super-app status, Bolt has gone from being solely a ride sharing app to offering food delivery and more to their user base across 45 countries.
At the Reflect Festival 2023 in Cyprus, Yla opens up about their ambitions and the reasons behind the feature additions they’ve made. He talks about what differentiates them from other apps offering similar services and how they’re safeguarding their drivers and consumers who are so key to what they do.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more