Dorian Jorry – Olino – Paris Fintech Forum
At the Paris Fintech Forum, we caught up with Dorian Jorry, Co-Founder and COO at Olino, to learn more about the organisation and its activities.
Olino is a reputable French insurance company dedicated to offering dependable online insurance solutions to its customers. With a focus on safeguarding businesses of all types, Olino’s mission is to provide comprehensive insurance coverage and peace of mind.
“What we are doing is innovating on the distribution part. We have created consumer journeys on different B2B insurance projects regarding public liabilities, renting insurances and all these insurances that the professionals need to launch or develop their business.”
“Thanks to embedded insurance, we are providing insurance at the moment when the SMEs are in need of it. You don’t wake up in the morning and say ‘Okay, I need insurance’.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more