The Past, Present, and Future of Payments – James Booth – PPRO
The payments landscape has changed dramatically in the last few years and James Booth, Head of Partnerships at PPRO is ideally positioned to assess the changes and offer some predictions on what’s to come. There’s some fascinating insights on the role of e-wallets and alternative payment methods as well as what companies need to do to stay ahead.
In this video, Booth speaks to Doug Mackenzie at Money20/20 Europe in Amsterdam about what’s going to happen to cards as consumer behaviour shifts to an almost entirely digital payments experience. Big acquirers and card schemes are making timely investments and ease of use is driving innovation in this space. Booth is also able to comment on what PSD3 could achieve and much more as he talks about this interesting time that we’re in.
Companies In This Post
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more