Teo Blidăruș – FintechOS – Money20/20 Europe
Teo Blidăruș, CEO and Co-Founder of FintechOS, met with FF News in Amsterdam for the Money20/20 Europe event. He provides an in-depth analysis of his role at FintechOS, offering valuable insights into the intricate aspects of his work within the organisation.
FintechOS is a leading technology provider that empowers financial institutions with a versatile platform to expedite digital transformation. Their customizable solutions and robust tools facilitate the rapid creation and deployment of cutting-edge financial applications and services.
“We had this idea of creating a global leader in fintech enablement, with a mission to help any business drive fintech innovation and efficiency. As the company moved forward, I became more of a CEO, and I’m joined by lots of smarter people that make everyday pleasant at FintechOS”
“FintechOS drives two main outcomes. By separating the data from the core, and thus establishing what we call a composable data core, we help create personalised products and offerings and customer journeys on one side. And on the other side, we are quite helpful in what we call progressive modernisation meaning that we help banks and establish the institutions to quickly modernise and then reduce the operational costs.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more