JB Graftieaux – Bitstamp – Money20/20 Europe 2023
By aiming to be ‘the most compliant exchange in the world’ they are hoping to build maximum trust for their 5 million plus clients and offer a leading user experience that results in them being THE place to trade digital assets.
JB spoke about their focus on compliance in light of the landmark MiCA regulation in the EU and how despite a turbulent time for crypto, there are many things to be optimistic about, including increased adoption of digital currency by traditional institutions.
“What we are seeing even in this crypto winter is there is still massive interest in crypto, especially from the more traditional financial institutions. We are building with them and helping them to deliver crypto access to their clients.”
“What we are offering to institutions is a wide-level solution whereby they can integrate Bitstamp… so they can offer crypto. They can rely on our knowledge, experience and technology.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more