Greg Cox – Quint Group – Money20/20 Europe
At Money20/20 Europe, FF News caught up with Greg Cox, founder and group CEO of Quint Group. They were founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crash and have built 5 highly successful businesses, including Aquired.com and Monevo which is a personal credit platform and API that helps over 150 banks distribute credit offers.
It’s an interesting chat with a pioneer in the UK fintech space that covers the latest news for those two businesses, including how they’re looking to embed credit offers within their customer’s businesses and experiences. He’s able to offer insights on embedded finance, the current funding landscape and consumer expectations in the banking and credit space.
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more