Fintech Spotlight on G+D with Mehdi Heidari at Money20/20
In this Fintech spotlight on Giesecke+Devrient we spoke to Mehdi Heidari at Money20/20 Europe in Amsterdam.
He’s the VP of business development and is well placed to let us know what they mean by ‘phygital’ banking. That is the intersection between the physical and digital space that is now happening when customers interact with their bank.
Banks are increasingly thinking about what service they take to market and although the digital revolution is here to stay there is still a place for the physical experience. In this video Heidari expands on how G+D can help banks deliver this all important combination.
“Many customer experiences start with digital. Applying for a banking card happens digitally, but it doesn’t end there. It continues in the physical and the digital and the banks need to have that perfect harmony between the two channels.”
Companies In This Post
- Economist Impact Research for Temenos Shows Banking is Becoming Byte-Sized with Rise of Embedded Finance Read more
- South Africans Can Now Scan to Pay with Crypto Read more
- Starling Bank sets the standard: Boosts interest rate to 3.25% for Personal and Joint current account balances Read more
- Perenna raises $52 million in latest funding round to establish a new financial infrastructure in the UK Read more
- Tune Insight Secures $3.4M as It Pushes the Boundaries from a Data Economy to a Secure Insight Economy Read more