Emma Hagan, ClearBank at Money20/20 Europe
In this interview from Money20/20 Europe we spoke to Emma Hagan, the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer at ClearBank. From being the first new clearing bank in the UK in 250 years, to reaching a key milestone of monthly profitability, there was lots we could talk about.
Key topics included the importance of growing sustainable fintech companies, their plans to expand into Europe and key developments such as their embedded banking proposition and international payment capabilities.
Of course we also got her overview of some the great topics and conversations that took place at Money20/20 as well as an insight into the talk she gave on the growing issue of BaaS governance.
Companies In This Post
- Helvetia chooses Qover as its insurtech to power pan-European automotive insurance Read more
- Nucleus365’s Local Payouts facilitates local payments across 4 billion global bank accounts Read more
- Nexi Group Recognized as an Adobe Gold-Level Technology Partner Read more
- PayPal and financial super app Curve are partnering to enable users to use PayPal in brick-and-mortar stores. Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easy Banking For Happy Spending” – Ignacio Santos, Fazil in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more