Cross border champs adding even more value in an evolving landscape – James Booth – PPRO
In another snippet from our interview with PPRO’s Head of Partnerships, James Booth, we hear about the rapidly evolving cross-border payments space. With volumes increasing, PPRO are in exactly the right place, having developed their speciality over many years.
Booth talks about the importance of entering different markets well and making payments easier for merchants on the ground. PPRO are a growing business so they’re always thinking about providing even more value to customers, aided by the increased data sets at their fingertips. As always, forming strategic partnerships with acquirers, gateways, PSPs and service providers is the key to moving forward.
Companies In This Post
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more