Cross border champs adding even more value in an evolving landscape – James Booth – PPRO
In another snippet from our interview with PPRO’s Head of Partnerships, James Booth, we hear about the rapidly evolving cross-border payments space. With volumes increasing, PPRO are in exactly the right place, having developed their speciality over many years.
Booth talks about the importance of entering different markets well and making payments easier for merchants on the ground. PPRO are a growing business so they’re always thinking about providing even more value to customers, aided by the increased data sets at their fingertips. As always, forming strategic partnerships with acquirers, gateways, PSPs and service providers is the key to moving forward.
Companies In This Post
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more