Mecubro – Ricardo Bueno
Over in Miami for ITC LATAM 2023, FF News spoke to Ricardo Bueno, CEO of Mecubro, to delve into the company’s operations and main focuses.
Mecubro is an online platform that provides personalised insurance comparison services, helping users find the best insurance options tailored to their needs and preferences. They aim to simplify the insurance shopping process and empower individuals to make informed decisions about their coverage.
“In traditional insurance, you must pay insurance every month. In this new way to get insured, you only pay what you need and when you need it. For example, if you just need it for 1 or 2 days, you pay the insurance, do it prepaid, and then you get the insurance for only the days you need.”
“It’s going to change, it’s inevitable. There must be new ways to do things because it’s a very old industry, and here you can see new players, new stuff and new tools.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more