Two organisations at the heart of AI development in insurance
Aranda shares some interesting thoughts about how they’re helping to launch international standards for the use of responsible and trustworthy AI and Koshiyama talks about their work in the space.
The conversation covers the OECD’s value based principles when it comes to building AI solutions and their ‘catalogue of tools’ for trustworthy AI which Holistic is a part of.
Both interviewees talk about the prerogative to mitigate risks around cyber security and data leaks and ensure humans work with these new tools to aid progress on a global scale.
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more