Rhett Power – Accountability Inc – Fintech Islands 2022
At Fintech Islands, we sit down with Rhett Power, Co-Founder of Accountability Inc., to talk about the challenges all entrepreneurs face, and why implementing a robust accountability system is essential for success. From an entrepreneurial point of view, Power explains how fintech acts as a gateway for people to attain the financial opportunities not afforded to them by traditional institutions.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more