The Paytech Show 6.16: Colombia – The New World, of Cross Border Payments
Joining us in this episode of The Paytech Show, we have Sonia Gómez from ACI Worldwide and Laura Gómez at Banco Davivienda. We’re diving deep into the Colombian cross border payments ecosystem to shed light on the latest trends and insights. Discover how ACI Worldwide is actively aiding businesses and institutions across Colombia in harnessing the potential of the burgeoning cross border payments.
Ana Maria Gutiérrez from Gobenanas spoke with Laura Gómez whose insights were equally enlightening as she delved into recent economic growth in Colombia and the concurrent advancements in the payments sphere.
- Helvetia chooses Qover as its insurtech to power pan-European automotive insurance Read more
- Nucleus365’s Local Payouts facilitates local payments across 4 billion global bank accounts Read more
- Nexi Group Recognized as an Adobe Gold-Level Technology Partner Read more
- PayPal and financial super app Curve are partnering to enable users to use PayPal in brick-and-mortar stores. Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easy Banking For Happy Spending” – Ignacio Santos, Fazil in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more