The Paytech Show 6.14: Emerging Horizons – Colombia’s Dynamic Payments Journey
Joining us on this episode of The Paytech Show: Ana Maria Prieto from the Banco de la República – Colombia, Sonia Gomez from ACI Worldwide and Guillermo Gonzalez Vargas, BBVA Colombia. With the widespread adoption of mobile money, sending money cross border has become increasingly important for Colombian e-commerce businesses, and ACI Worldwide have been enabling organisations to take advantage of this trend!
Ana Maria Guiterrez from Gobenanas caught up with BBVA Colombia who was able to give us some details and figures relating to the Colombian payments space and the nation’s role in the region. Banco de la Republica Colombia expanded on some of the challenges that are still faced by businesses and consumers in LATAM.
People In This Post
- Helvetia chooses Qover as its insurtech to power pan-European automotive insurance Read more
- Nucleus365’s Local Payouts facilitates local payments across 4 billion global bank accounts Read more
- Nexi Group Recognized as an Adobe Gold-Level Technology Partner Read more
- PayPal and financial super app Curve are partnering to enable users to use PayPal in brick-and-mortar stores. Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easy Banking For Happy Spending” – Ignacio Santos, Fazil in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more