The Insurtech Show: Tech, Talent & Timezones
Welcome back to The Insurtech Show – where we explore the intersection of insurance and technology. Today’s episode is titled “Tech, Talent and Timezones,” and we’re thrilled to be shining a spotlight on a hidden gem in the insurtech world – the State of Ohio.
Ohio is not only home to a thriving insurance industry, but it’s also a hub of technological innovation. With companies like Western and Southern, BeamBenefits, and Cintrifuse leading the way, Ohio is at the forefront of the insurtech revolution.
Our expert speakers from these companies will be sharing their insights on how Ohio’s talent pool and favourable timezone make it the perfect location for insurtech growth. We’ll also be joined by representatives from JobsOhio and the Ohio Department of Insurance, who will shed light on the state’s business-friendly policies and supportive ecosystem.
Joining us for today’s episode, we have:
- Alex X Frommeyer, CEO – Beam Benefits
- Jim Vance, SVP & Chief Investment Officer – Western and Southern Financial Group
- Jim Marous, Financial Industry Strategist, Speaker, Author & Publisher
- Ron Rock, Managing Director of Financial Services – JobsOhio
- Judith L. French, Director – Ohio Department of Insurance
- Pete Blackshaw, CEO – Cintrifuse
People In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more