Fintech Finance presents: The Insurtech Show Episode 1.02 – Banking on Insurtech
In this episode of The Insurtech Show, we get a focus on the industry as a whole, looking at various pain points in the industry and how companies such as Banking Circle, AXA and Concirrus are solving these! From reconciliations in payments to customer experience we have the best thought leaders in Insurance!
Firstly we sat down with Anders la Cour at Banking Circle’s London headquarters to discuss the challenges facing the Insurers in 2018 and beyond.
Andrew Yeoman from Concirrus gave a broad opinion on the state of the industry from the perspectives of the Insurtechs.
Gareth Howell, Managing Director at AXA described how an organisation of their size is looking at the challenges and the ways they are working to beat them.
- G+D and Gr4vy partner – to accelerate unique payment experiences in eCommerce Read more
- Payoneer Strengthens Organization With New Executive Hires Read more
- InsurX wins Insurathon competition to find most innovative InsurTech start-up Read more
- Insurtech COVU Leverages OpenAI to Streamline Insurance Agency Operations Read more
- Experts Reveal That Adding a Named Driver to Your Annual Policy Could Put Your No Claims Discount at Risk Read more