Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 5.11 – Future-Proofing Payments with AI, The Cloud & ISO20022
Ensuring that we are constantly improving the way payments are made is a genuine financial duty we have to the world at large because without an effective payments ecosystem, society as we know it would crumble. In today’s episode of The Fintech Show, we take a look at how payments are changing due to AI, cloud technology and global standards like ISO20022. What will future regulatory alignment look like? How can these new international standards help institutions scale with the increased customer demands from their payments and the increased payment volumes? Which trend will dominate the ecosystem next?
People In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more