Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 4.10 – A Bank’s Life in the Sandbox
In today’s episode, we are looking at how banks are completely transforming the way they operate by using innovation sandboxes and partnering. No longer the sandcastles of old – they’ve torn down their walls and are open for innovation. Joining me from Switzerland we have Anders Christensen who heads up the Avaloq.one Ecosystem at Avaloq – a company that focuses on creating the software for core banking infrastructure. From the Spanish Banking giant BBVA we have their Cloud Services Technical Director – Ruben Gonzalez Blanco. Last but not least we have Sohail Raja from Societe Generale who Heads up their Execution Platforms & is their UK Chief Digital Officer.
People In This Post
- Ahmed Negm Joins XS.com as Head of Market Research – MENA Read more
- mx51 Bolsters Bank-grade Security Credentials With SOC 2 Type 2 Certification Read more
- Nordea Supports Small and Medium-sized Businesses Together With the European Investment Fund Read more
- TerraPay & Beyon Money partner to enhance outward remittances from Bahrain to key corridors Read more
- Wombat appoints ex-abrdn CEO Richard Charnock to Board of Directors as it prepares for European expansion Read more