Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 2.21 – The Biggest Branching Out Episode Ever!
Hello, and welcome to The Fintech Show! This week’s episode is all about bank branches; can they re-establish relevance and survive in the digital era?
To find out, we sit down with Allen International, who specialise in innovative branch design with the modern consumer in mind.
We also speak with Bank of Ireland and Virgin Money, who tell us all about their branch networks and efforts to retain that human connection with their customers.
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more