Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 2.15 – Self Driving Finance
In this latest episode of The Fintech Show we look at how people are starting to manage their money in the digital age. With many of us needing to manage our money on a day-to-day basis, we want to know how incumbents are planning to address this whilst eliminating traditional friction. So we spoke with the Royal Bank of Canada, United Overseas Bank, and Santander, to find out how they’re tackling the desires of modern customers. We also sat down with Personetics, who provide an AI-powered personalised platform which can guide customers using self-driving finance.
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more