Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 2.15 – Self Driving Finance
In this latest episode of The Fintech Show we look at how people are starting to manage their money in the digital age. With many of us needing to manage our money on a day-to-day basis, we want to know how incumbents are planning to address this whilst eliminating traditional friction. So we spoke with the Royal Bank of Canada, United Overseas Bank, and Santander, to find out how they’re tackling the desires of modern customers. We also sat down with Personetics, who provide an AI-powered personalised platform which can guide customers using self-driving finance.
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more