Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 5.02 – What Companies Need to Think About as Part of Their IPO Readiness
In today’s episode, join Lawrence Levy, of Pixar fame, Mark Aubin from Aptitude Software and Matt Briers from Wise as we discuss going public. We are going to look at why companies starting the journey to be publicly listed need to ensure that their accounting and reporting processes, particularly around revenue recognition and management, need to be watertight and why.
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more