David Crawford, NatWest Group – How do you ensure biometrics can’t be reset?
David Crawford, Head of Main Banking and Core, Personal & Business Banking at Natwest Group chats to Ali Paterson about how NatWest ensures that biometrics such as a fingerprint or iris can’t be reset
Companies In This Post
- Nordea Supports Small and Medium-sized Businesses Together With the European Investment Fund Read more
- TerraPay & Beyon Money partner to enhance outward remittances from Bahrain to key corridors Read more
- Wombat appoints ex-abrdn CEO Richard Charnock to Board of Directors as it prepares for European expansion Read more
- How Small Businesses Can Go Digital – and Why They Have No Choice Read more
- Nucleus365 launches European Instant Payments – Rapid Transfer Read more