Danilo Raponi – Where Will The General Transformation Of Insurance Go In The Future?
FF News caught up with Danilo Raponi, Group Head of Innovation at Generali, to gain valuable insights into where he sees the general transformation of insurance going in the future.
Generali is a global insurance company providing a wide range of insurance and financial services to individuals and businesses worldwide. Their offerings include life insurance, property and casualty insurance, and investment products.
The challenges within the industry are extremely difficult for one company to tackle alone, therefore companies should become more open to collaborations in the future in order to ease these challenges for one another and move forward much more effectively.
“I think it’s going to be more and more innovative and the evolution that I wish to see further is a strong collaboration between actors within the insurance ecosystem.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more