Carpool Conversations at ITC Vegas 2022 with: Tim Hardcastle – INSTANDA
Two brits in a Porsche on the Vegas strip surely has disaster written all over it. Luckily this time they’re on their way to the ITC at Mandalay Bay, and it’s only 10 am…
Tim Hardcastle, CEO and Co-Founder of Instanda, a platform that enables carriers and MGAs to create, build and implement complex insurance products, gives us the low down on the challenges of buying and selling insurance-based technology.
Born from a frustration of how legacy systems were holding back insurance productivity, the co-founder knew there had to be a better way. And like all great businesses, the company set about making an active change.
‘What they want [insurance companies] and what they need is technology to enable them to do their bit better. And of course, where it gets out of whack, is when the technology is not about to serve them what they need every second, every minute. And they find that technology is inflexible’ says Hardcastle.
With entry to the Japanese market on the horizon, the company is making a seismic progression towards digitalisation and technological innovation. Change is everything. But how are they working hard to keep current? And how are they trying to avoid putting ‘Digital lipstick on a pig’…?
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more