Canvas Conversations with Mushegh Tovmasyan at Banking Renaissance 2023
Welcome back to another episode of Canvas Conversations, our series where some of the best and brightest minds in fintech and finance give their insight on the current trends in their industry; all whilst having their caricature drawn by a professional artist. In this episode, FF News’ Douglas Mackenzie sits down for a conversation with Mushegh Tovmasyan, the Founder & Chairman at Zenus Bank.
Zenus Bank is a global digital bank with operations across 6 countries. Zenus Bank’s clients use their apps in more than 100 countries which allows them to enjoy the benefits of Zenus’ U.S. bank accounts. They’re aiming to build a first-of-its-kind bank that allows people and businesses around the world to have access to the U.S. financial system.
In this video, Mushegh Tovmasyan discusses the rollercoaster of a journey that Zenus has had when building a bank from scratch and lets us know more about what’s next for Zenus Bank.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- MahiMarkets Announces New Whitelabel Options Product, MFX Radar Read more
- Aventon Partners with Oyster to Provide Specialized Coverage Wherever Customers Buy Read more
- Digital Lending Market to Reach $71.8 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 19.4% CAGR: Allied Market Research Read more
- OKX Earn Launches Conflux Staking Campaign Read more
- BYDFi New Affiliate Program Takes the Lead as the Most Competitive Program in the Crypto Industry Read more