Canvas Conversations with Morten Kriek at Banking Renaissance 2023
Welcome back to another episode of Canvas Conversations, our series where some of the best and brightest minds in fintech and finance give their insight on the current trends in their industry; all whilst having their caricature drawn by a professional artist. In this episode, FF News’ Ali Paterson sits down with Morten Kreik, the founder of Wisselbanck.
Wisselbanck is a knowledge exchange for senior executives in the global banking and finance sectors. They aim to look across industries and cultures to create new ways of experimenting to stimulate the further development of the banking sector worldwide.
In this video, talks about the challenges that come with hosting events in the financial sector and his motivations behind running Banking Renaissance 2023
Companies In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more