Bitstamp’s Shadman Salem Explains What Exchanges Are Doing To Help Enable Inexperienced Investors Learn About Crypto
In a recent video interview, FF News spoke with Shadman Salem, Head of Strategic Partnerships at Bitstamp. He gives us his insights on what exchanges like Bitstamp are doing to enable inexperienced investors an easier way into cryptocurrency.
“So what we did was launch this learning centre where users can explore different topics on what is crypto, what are the different that are available within crypto, what problems is crypto trying to solve, to really help them better understand what it is [that] this world is so they can they feel more comfortable engaging with it.
I think its the fear of the unknown, it’s primal and I think that’s what we’re trying to solve here. We, we need to make this unknown commodity, a known commodity, and then let users decide what they want to do.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Zywave Begins Rollout of New AI-Driven Product Enhancements Read more
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more
- Nish Kotecha – Educating Institutions Around Blockchain Capabilities Read more
- Hitachi Payments launches its Digital Payments Innovation Hub in partnership with Plug and Play Read more
- Stampli Warns: As Regional Banks Come Under Pressure, Beware Accounts Payable Fraud Read more