Bastiaan De Goei – Instabase – How Using AI In Insurance Helps Customers In Times Of Need
FF News caught up with Bastiaan De Goei, Insurance Leader at Instabase, to assess how insurance companies using AI can provide valuable help to customers in times of need.
Instabase is a platform that provides end-to-end solutions for businesses to automate their processes, extract insights from data, and build customizable applications. It combines various technologies like AI, data processing, and workflow automation to streamline operations and improve efficiency across industries.
Artificial intelligence can extract data from short term disability claims so that the company can use predictive modelling in order to see the likelihood of it becoming a long term disability claim, allowing them to intervene when necessary.
“One way is to make that claims data operationally more efficient, getting to payouts faster and things like that. That data can also be used to do predictive modelling.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more