Anesh Roopnarine on Building a Cashless Society in the Caribbean
At Fintech Islands, we sat down with Anesh Roopnarine, the Business Transformation Manager at the energy company, Unipet, to talk about sustainable business strategies and the new consumer trends in payments.
The world is moving further and further away from cash, and for the Caribbean – who still rely on cash – wider accessibility and education around digital payment methods must be implemented so that the region can contend fully with the rest of the world.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more