Open Banking Excellence
About Open Banking Excellence
Open Banking Excellence (OBE) is an established and trusted community of people looking to pioneer and showcase the value of Open Banking. Our mission is to be an authentic voice representing a global movement of like-minded experts who through collaboration provide technical, regulatory and legal insight into Open Banking and its wider implications for a dynamic and innovative financial sector.
Each month in London and Edinburgh, OBE brings together those in the industry to collaborate, learn and share their stories to effect positive change. Collaboration is far more than a strap line. Our evenings are shaped by everyone in this community. So far, they have been a combination of networking and open mic sessions and have received very positive feedback from attendees.
We value and welcome your feedback. Our key objectives are to:
• Raise awareness of Open Banking and its consumer-driven benefits
• Establish the Open Banking Excellence meetup as a connection hub for Open Banking advocates and FinTechs
• Increase expertise and develop real-world use cases
• Educate, inform and entertain through positive engagement as a community, with the community
• Proactively contribute to developing and adopting global standards for PSD2.