22nd – 25th October 2017: Money20/20 2017
Money 20/20 organizes the largest global events enabling payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology. With 11,000+ attendees, including more than 1,700 CEOs & Presidents, from over 4,500 companies and 85 countries at its 2016 U.S. event, Money20/20 is critical to realizing the vision of disruptive ways in which consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money. Money20/20 will be held at The Venetian in Las Vegas, October 22-25, 2017.
In just five years, Money20/20 fundamentally disrupted the status quo and established an entirely new and groundbreaking scale and standard for industry events.
Money2020 General Homepage: https://www.money2020.com/
Money2020 US: https://us.money2020.com/
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more