9th – 10th May 2017: 6th Annual Risk EMEA 2017
Keynote & Plenary Sessions
A diverse CRO line-up from a wide range of institutions including Citi, HSBC, Deutsche Bank and BNY Mellon. Don’t miss discussions on the regulatory landscape and contradictions across global regulators, a review of the role of the CRO, the unique challenges of Challenger banks and more!
Fundamental Review of the Trading Book
Join Market Risk Professionals in industry discussions on a range of implementation challenges, with presentations and panel discussions on reviewing the changes and the finalisation paper and what this means going forward. Sessions on topic areas include; unintended consequences of the FRTB, standardised approach, internal models, trading desk selection, capital impact and data challenges.
Banking Risk & Regulatory Developments
Hear from Heads of Departments in the banking risk and regulatory stream discuss banking regulation across the two days and will feature key topics including; stress testing, operational risk, ring fencing, BCBS 239, IFRS 9, model risk and CCPs.
Liquidity Risk & Capital Management
Dedicated stream on a range of liquidity risk and capital management challenges, discussing topics across liquidity and capital, featuring industry experts from the likes of Citi, HSBC, Barclays, Europe Arab Bank, ABN AMRO, Mizuho International and many more.
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more