2nd – 3rd June 2016: GLC’s 4th Annual Retail Banking Forum
Today’s macroeconomic challenges forced banks to change and adjust its strategy in retail lending. In recent years the growth rate of retail banks slowed rapidly with ever-changing economy which radically changed the situation on the world financial markets.
In a competitive environment, the struggle for customers’ acquisition and retention imposes increased requirements for banks in general and development of strategies of retail banking.
With the light of the growing number of the new technologies, niches and opportunities– now is the time to make a breakthrough and become the market leader.
The conference will be focusing on what banking products and services are currently in demand, which sales channels are the most efficient, which methods of promotion of banking products are more successful, an insight from the regulators on best ways of rules implementation, how to attract new customers and retain existing ones. Participants can get familiar with the new digital banking solution and mobile payment innovations.
- Genesis Bank and Fiserv Partner to Strengthen Small Businesses in Local Communities Read more
- Adyen and Billie partner up to bring Buy Now, Pay Later to businesses across Europe Read more
- Worldline ranked in the top 1% of the most sustainable companies assessed by EcoVadis Read more
- Wealthica Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- InsurTech Embea Raises €4 Million in Seed Funding to Build Pan-European Embedded Life Insurance Platform Read more