29th – 30th June 2017: Banking Innovation East Africa 2017
Understanding the impact of digital disruption and mobile technology on the East African banking sector
The increased consumption of digital platforms is disrupting the East African and global banking sector. With m-banking, internet banking and banking apps being incorporated by the majority of the major East African banks the challenge has now become how to remain competitive in a crowded marketplace.
The Banking Innovation East Africa conference will focus on how to leverage the age of digital disruption in order to create personalised banking platforms, form effective fintech partnerships and diversify your banks’ digital offerings to improve customer satisfaction and increase retention rates.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more