27th -28th June 2016: Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers conference
This marcus evans event will provide further clarification on the technicalities of the blockchain technology, and how it can be used within banks.
In today’s world of advancing technology and innovation, the creation of bitcoin sparked in interest in the use of digital currencies in global banks, and set the foundation for the development of blockchain. The use of this digital ledger to revolutionise tradition banking structures by providing a record of transaction between parties is expected to reduce banking risks and speed up the efficiency of transaction processes. Now is the time for banks to think about the benefits and practicality of this technology, before deciding whether to implement it within their firm.
- Genesis Bank and Fiserv Partner to Strengthen Small Businesses in Local Communities Read more
- Adyen and Billie partner up to bring Buy Now, Pay Later to businesses across Europe Read more
- Worldline ranked in the top 1% of the most sustainable companies assessed by EcoVadis Read more
- Wealthica Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- InsurTech Embea Raises €4 Million in Seed Funding to Build Pan-European Embedded Life Insurance Platform Read more