24th – 25th November 2016: 4th Annual Back Office Operations Forum
This year we are organizing the 4th Addition of our Back Office Operations Forum, which has grown to be an industry leader in the banking operations sector.
Every year it attracts 100+ banking professionals from all over Europe, as it provides a unique networking platform to exchange knowledge and interact with peers from the industry.
We do not engage only subject matter experts, but our speakers are high quality public speakers, which makes our event outstanding and entertaining at the same time.
This summit will help you to understand how to compete in a digitalized world and the new players of the industry. Furthermore participants can hear the first hand case study about the impact of change management on the Global Finance Transformation
Come together to discuss challenges of the Lean Management and how to continuously sustain the lean culture in banks.
In this highly competitive industry information is a key, so do not hesitate to attend our event and gain the knowledge from the leaders of the industry.
CLICK HERE to find out more.
- American Express® Cardmembers can now pay in instalments, with Plan It ™ Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “The Acceleration Game” – Tatyana Kratunova, FIS in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more
- Enfuce receives EMI licence to boost UK expansion Read more