23rd -24th May 2017: 6th Annual Risk Americas 2017
CRO Keynote Sessions
Hear from CROs and heads of departments from buy and sell side institutions deliver insights into a broad range of strategic topics including; the role of the CRO, risk appetite, risk management in the age of volatility, machine learning for risk management, complying to national and global regulators and data quality analytics.
Stress Testing and Model Risk
Senior stress testing and model risk professionals deliver insightful presentations and interactive panel discussions around key areas within stress testing and model risk, including: CCAR overview, aligning CCAR & DFAST, regulatory challenges, data, sound model risk practice, PPNR modeling and model risk frameworks.
Liquidity Risk and Capital Management
NEW for 2016, the liquidity risk & capital management stream will feature heads of departments and regulatory bodies discussing regulatory changes within Liquidity risk and capital management and reviewing the interaction between the two areas. Topics include; LCR, NSFR, TLAC, interest rate risk, basel III capital rules, capital planning, lines of defense and many more.
NEW for 2016, Risk Americas 2016 will feature a stream dedicated to operational risk and the evolving regulatory landscape. The stream will feature a comprehensive range of subject matters with insights from senior professionals across both days. Topics include: regulatory agenda, operational risk frameworks, governance, KRIs, cyber crime, data challenges, RCSA and more.
- The currency of convenience: 80 per cent of 85–95-year-olds now pay with contactless Read more
- Moneyhub reveals retirement at risk – 40% of savers struggle to interact with their pension or investment provider Read more
- BBVA Spark and Capchase Sign Partnership Agreement Read more
- Cross River Launches Premier Fintech Investment Banking Franchise Read more
- PayTabs Egypt partners with Souhoola to enhance its payment solutions portfolio Read more