22nd – 23rd November 2016: Cash & Liquidity Optimisation EU
FinTech Connect is pleased to announce that the 2nd Annual Cash & Liquidity Optimisation Europe Conference will be returning to London.
Produced in partnership with Treasury Management International, Cash & Liquidity Europe is where chief financial officers, senior treasurers and finance directors gather to build comprehensive, contemporary cross-industry cash and liquidity expertise.
Free to attend for corporate finance professionals, the event is split in to two subject-specific areas. The content on day one focuses on best practice approaches to optimising corporate cash and payment structures whilst also highlighting the impact of disruptive technology across treasury operations. Topics on day two hone in on macro-economic challenges to corporate funding, and investments in a low and increasingly negative-rate environment.
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more