20th – 22nd September 2016: Profitable Data Analytics Insurance 2016
Featuring an unmatched lineup of data analytics experts from some of the largest Auto, Home & Property, and Life, Health & Workers Compensation insurance carriers, the Profitable Data Analytics Insurance 2016, has been carefully engineered as a comprehensive data analytics event that not only addresses top-line strategic data analytics execution challenges, but also focuses on the real practicalities of connecting data analytics to the business, within the specific contexts of Claims, Underwriting, Marketing & HR for Personal and Commercial lines.
As The Industry Moves Into The Data Analytics Execution Stage, This Event Is A Must-Attend For Any Forward Thinking Insurance Company
- Geared to deliver practical, real-world insurer strategies, this three-day event gives you the tools to leverage data analytics, be more customer-focused and above all, connect to your analytics program to your bottom line
- Engage with senior level strategic decision makers on strategic issues and tactical data scientist influencers and deliver shared value through data analytics within specific business areas
- Designed with specific streams, the content-based objective of each stream is highly applicable and relevant for critical job functions within each business line
Advance Your Analytics Program And Fully Understand The Application Of New Data Sources
As one of hottest topics facing the industry right now, this conference will prepare you to fully understand the future potential of emerging data sources by delving deeply into the new data sourcing opportunities that are set to revolutionize the insurance sector, including Weather Data, IoT, advanced Telematics Data, Geo-Location Data and beyond.
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more