1st – 3rd December 2015: Mobile Money & Digital Payments Global
This popular event returns in 2015, again hosted in Turkey. As the premier global payments gathering in the region, the event will address the challenges and successes facing the mobile money and digital payments sector with an international community of banks, MNOs, retailers, NGOs and government authorities. Join 500 senior industry figures for a round-up of developments in world payments and discuss forthcoming innovations – make sure you’re there to shape the future of the industry.
We’re excited to announce the launch of the brand new Payments Security & Authentication conference. The event brings together global security experts to update you on the latest in preventing fraud prevention, cyber attacks and global threats. You’ll get all you need to devise new strategies to protect your customers and develop secure payments infrastructure.
Omni payment channels are re-defining how consumers can purchase from retailers. Which payment channels are worth investing in, and what are the factors to consider when matching channel to consumer? The Merchant Payments Theatre provides an opportunity for retailers, banks and MNOs to discuss how merchant payments will evolve globally. This theatre will bring together a unique audience; essential targeting for solution providers whose revenue relies on collaboration between these stakeholders.
- Genesis Bank and Fiserv Partner to Strengthen Small Businesses in Local Communities Read more
- Adyen and Billie partner up to bring Buy Now, Pay Later to businesses across Europe Read more
- Worldline ranked in the top 1% of the most sustainable companies assessed by EcoVadis Read more
- Wealthica Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- InsurTech Embea Raises €4 Million in Seed Funding to Build Pan-European Embedded Life Insurance Platform Read more