17th – 18th May 2017: Dot Finance Africa
Dot Finance Africa is Africa’s largest and most prestigious FinTech event.
This is where financial institutions, established technology vendors and disruptive startups come together to build valuable partnerships and define the future of finance in Africa.
From payments to APIs, and blockchain to AI, Dot Finance Africa brings the latest technology innovations to the heart of African finance, serving as a catalyst for collaboration and coopetition between African banks and global FinTech innovators.
Following a highly successful debut at Nairobi, Dot Finance Africa is moving to Kigali, Rwanda in 2017. As Africa’s safest, cleanest and prettiest city – and as the capital of Rwanda, the rising star of the African economy – Kigali provides a perfect setting for the global FinTech community to converge at the heart of this fast-growing continent.
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more