15th – 18th November 2016: Payments International
Payments International is not about product launches or sales pitches. We deliver serious discussions around the real issues in payments. And bring together an international faculty of 170+ senior speakers – including bankers, disruptors, customers and regulators at the highest level.
4 days of business critical information will provide you an unrivalled opportunity to explore the developments shaping the payments landscape. Keynote Addresses, Audience Polling, Closed Door Sessions, Peer 2 Peer Round Tables, Digging Deep Sessions, Breakfast Briefings and Shark Tanks provide you with a variety of formats to really explore crucial issues with industry innovators and influencers. Plus you’ll have plenty of opportunities to network and share experiences with your industry colleagues.
Our most comprehensive agenda ever, bringing you the latest thinking on: PSD2, Open APIs, Payments Disruption, Cyber Security, Instant Payments, Regulation, Mobile Payments, Data Ownership & Security, Global Economic Outlook, Customer Needs, Digital Journeys, Cross Border Payments, Distributed Ledger Technology, FinTech/PayTech/RegTech, Internet of Things and much more!
With streamed content and over 100 distinct sessions to choose from you can create your own agenda to meet your specific needs.
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more