14th – 15th October 2015: EBF “Security & Risk” Brussels
Navigating the future of innovative banking
The growth of banking services available to consumers through different avenues are increasing the scale of risk that the banks are exposed to. Along these changes the banks are also having to adapt to the dynamic changes in the economy, new regulations and advances in technology. New strategies are needed to address the information Security Risk platforms and Risk Management disciplines.
EBF tackles these challenges and places you face to face with the key decision makers across the banking sector, ensuring you can deliver key solutions to the functional & strategic problems facing the financial industry today.
• Expand and strengthen your network
• Engage privately with retail banks from EMEA
• Communicate effectively with a specific audience
• Enhance competitiveness and profitability
At the IT Risk and Security Forum you will have a unique opportunity to meet like minded professionals and bring IT close to the business, find solutions for today and set out the strategies of the future.
- Provenir Appoints Kees-Jan Koppenaal as General Manager, Northern Europe Read more
- New debit card and app launches to help those living with dementia to safely manage spending Read more
- Encompass Unveils pKYC Maturity Model to Set Benchmark for Regulatory Compliance Read more
- BitGo Partners With Coincover to Lead the Way in Digital Asset Protection Read more
- Embedded Finance as a Service: SAP Fioneer launches B2B embedded finance platform Read more