13th September 2017: Conduct Risk
Conduct Risk is high on the agenda for financial services firms. In the UK alone, PPI will have an impact for years to come, and banks have put aside billions of pounds in PPI provision. As European regulators increasingly communicate with one another about conduct – and as practitioners strive daily to manage the nuances of this tricky behavioural risk – universal types, patterns and definitions are beginning to emerge.
ECN’s Conduct Risk Summit will explore how good conduct and culture can improve customer/client journeys, reduce regulatory capital requirement and create a significant slowdown in losses. The high-level, interactive and off-the-record discussions will reveal how firms can enhance their working practices, software and systems to better face the rising tide of conduct risk.
Register now – Contact us on +44 (0) 20 3397 7458 or email [email protected] for special rates.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet face-to-face with industry experts on your toughest challenges – Join us in London on 13 September 2017!
If your company is interested in sponsoring this year’s event, please contact Rebecca Martin on [email protected] or call + 44 20 3397 7462. We will get right back to you with information and our sponsorship brochure.
Visit the website for further details http://finance-edge.com/conductrisk
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more