12th October 2016: UAE Global Digital Banking Conference
Global business intelligence and media provider RFi Group has launched a Global Digital Banking Conference Series which includes a key event for the UAE, in Dubai on the 12th October 2016.
The event series also ran in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sydney and was designed to optimise RFi Group’s global research expertise and provide an opportunity to share insightful global best practice and thought leadership.
The Global Digital Banking Conference – UAE edition, will examine and investigate the latest insights and best practice success stories for digital engagement and innovation across the full range of retail banking covering acquisition, main bank relationships, share of wallet, payments, targeting specific consumer segments and also marketplace lending and new forms of payment.
The UAE edition brings together the best international and domestic speakers to examine the latest insights and case studies in digital innovation across the entire retail banking landscape
The day will bring together banking executives and key decision makers to discuss the sector and all that’s top of mind for those in retail banking today.
- Shakepay empowering customers with expanded suite of financial tools Read more
- Banxa Partners with Trust Wallet for Secure, Seamless Crypto Transactions Read more
- Novidea Boosts Sales Team to Meet Increasing Demand for Its Insurance Management Platform in the UK Read more
- N26 to offer stocks and ETFs investments via Upvest’s Investment API Read more
- Kroo more than doubles crowdfunding target to raise over £2M as UK public backs better banking Read more