11th – 12th May 2016: EBF “Customer Acquisition and Retention”
The European Banking ‘Customer Acquisition and Retention’ Forum (EBF:CAR) and Retention(EBF:CAR) forum took place in May and we were delighted with the feedback from the event. The event attracted around 180 retail banking leaders and suppliers and was the largest EBF:CAR forum to date so a rousing success.
This year’s European Banking Forum: Customer Acquisition and Retention agenda had a particular focus on customer centricity, with presentations and workshops being well received by the audience. The presentations were extremely varied, ranging from case study presentations all the way to interactive sessions.
EBF CAR is developed for retail banks by retail banks. Banks have to adjust to the dynamic changes in the economy, new regulations and advances in technology. These institutions will have to modernise their systems and change the way they deliver their financial services with the growth of new technology areas such as Online, Mobile and Social Media. To improve and maintain customer confidence banks will be looking to increase their investments in all these areas.
The next forum will take place on 11th-12th May 2016 in Vienna, Austria. If you wish to get in touch regarding a speaking or sponsorship opportunity at this event please get in touch with the team.
- TrueNorth and Brim Partner to Deliver Next Generation Credit Card-as-a-Service Platform to Banks, Fintechs and Major Brands in North America Read more
- TerraPay Welcomes Louise Brett as an Independent Director Read more
- Tech trio team up to develop next-generation solution to support ‘advice gap’ customers Read more
- Fintech savings platform Flagstone records five consecutive quarters of profitability Read more
- Tuum attains SOC 2 compliance Read more