10th – 11th October 2017: ATM & Cyber Security 2017
ATM & Cyber Security (formerly ‘ATM Security’) is the world’s leading conference focused on physical and logical ATM security. The event attracts over 340 delegates, representing more than 140 organisations from over 40 countries worldwide.
The event comprises a speaker programme containing important contributions from retail banks, law enforcement agencies, hardware and software providers and industry bodies. This is complemented by a vendor technology exhibition area where delegates can view the latest ATM security products and services, share ideas and experiences and network with colleagues in the industry. The event focuses both on physical ATM security and newer cyber and logical security threats.
Last year’s conference was attended by 331 senior executives from 146 organisations based in 40 countries – click here to view further attendee demographics information.
The 2017 speaker agenda is currently under development – in the meantime you can view last year’s agenda. You can also get a flavour of the ATM & Cyber Security conference by viewing photos of the last event.
If you would like to get involved in ATM & Cyber Security 2017, or have any questions, please contact us.
- American Express® Cardmembers can now pay in instalments, with Plan It ™ Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “The Acceleration Game” – Tatyana Kratunova, FIS in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more
- Enfuce receives EMI licence to boost UK expansion Read more